On May 1st 2021 Coast to Coast Animal Friends in Brisbane joined activists around the Globe for the worlds inaugural Pandemic Awareness Rally.
Joined by passionate activists who know its time for Animal and Environmental advocates to take it to the streets and demand we take pandemics off our plates and adopt a plant based diet.
Town by town city by city we are working together to get the message out !
We have the solution to prevent future epidemics and pandemics.
• discontinue the raising of animals for food and fashion
• ban live animal markets
• begin to repair our relationship with the natural world
• stop subsidizing animal agriculture
• invest in a safer, more sustainable and resilient food system
• promote and subsidize plant-based foods and cell-cultured animal products
• curb deforestation
• end wildlife trafficking
• provide support to farmers to transition to plant-based alternatives
And the simplest, most important thing we all can do?
Adopt a plant based life style.
To read more information from the Centers for Disease Control, World Health Organization, and scientists across the world, visit the website, EatingAnimalsCausesPandemics.com.
Join Coast to Coast Animal Friends on Facebook and share our photos from the action.
Become a member at Coast to Coast Animal Friends and support their ongoing commitment to stopping animal abuse in Australia.